San Antonio Water Softener Company
Water softeners save hundreds of dollars a year in maintenance repair and replacement. The Water Doctor’s water softners will give your family ample clean, soft water on demand. By multi-tank systems energized by the power of moving water into a more conventional approach, The Water Doctor creates over 30 models to select from. We also have obtained the Better Business Bureau award on a number of our water softeners.
What is a Water Softening System?
- A softener is not meant to remove other elements. Elements such as chlorine and iron concentrations will destroy the resin
- Most city water will have chlorine in the water
- We want to be careful when explaining the city water. City water will be safe to drink or should be safe to drink. There are cases when the City has failed the residents leaving susceptible to contaminated water such as Flint Michigan and most recently, Corpus Christi was on the news for contaminated water. The environmental Protection Agency (EPA) hs established water quality guidelines designed to protect the general public from a wide range of chemical and biological contaminants. There are two standards set by the EPA
Maximum contaminant level- are set at zero. For contaminants that are known or probable carcinogens. These standards are considered non enforceable by the EPA as the vast volume of water is. Cities are required to distribute safe water to their residents. Many times, they use chlorine to deliver water that is free of bacteria (typhoid, Cholera, etc). Chlorine served the purpose at the time of arrival from the distribution center. Chlorine has the same purpose. Once water has arrived to your home it is time to get rid of it. It already served its purpose.
There are regulations that are imposed by TCEQ ( Texas Commission on Environmental Quality). The minimum amount of any given element is regulated. You should check your water report from SAWS or whoever your water provider is. The report should indicate the elements found in the water and the level that is imposed. In some instances, water providers have been fined for not meeting the regulations. The bottom line is, when you own a whole house water treatment system you can rest assure it will meet your standards.
What are the Benefits of a Water Softener in San Antonio?
- Cleaner silverware, glassware, mirrors, tiles, cars, and plumbing fixtures
- Softer skin and hair
- Reduced soap scum
- Easier cleaning and Comfort
- More efficient utilization of cleaning products, soaps and shampoos
- Softer clothing and longer durability of cloths
- Increased longevity of water appliances such as coffee, ice, dishwashers, water heaters and laundry supplies
- Decreased costs in energy, cleaning products and appliances
- Maximum Performance Providing the Greatest Quality Water for your Home
Even the toughest water issues are no match for San Antonio’s premier water softener. Powered from the energy of electricity, these unique water softeners are designed to deal with the most intense hard water and iron problems. Particular models even eliminate particulate matter and dirt from the water. The unique multi-tank system gives a reliable, constant supply of clean water.
You can be certain that our water softener company in San Antonio will provide you with gentle, sterile water for many years to come.
Designed to keep pace with your household’s water requirements, The Water Doctors water softeners deliver an uninterrupted supply of clean water. The non-electric valve along with double tanks remain online 24/7 with nothing to plug, no buttons to push, timers to set or adjustments to make.
Our water softener installation process is the efficient way of getting clean soft water to your entire home.
Our water softeners in San Antonio create soft water based on your water use. They can regenerate often (if you’re using a lot of water) or not for a few days (if you are out of home). This effective strategy saves cash, water and salt. Our water specialists are waiting to answer any questions you may have regarding our water softeners.
The Water Doctor’s Water Softeners
Tough on Hard Water and Iron, Easy on the Budget.
The Water Doctor is a premier water softener company in San Antonio and is here to make you water clear and clean for your home. We test our systems to make sure we use the best water softener in San Antonio
The Water Doctor’s water softeners offer reliable, ample soft water. Our water softeners are tough on hard water and iron but easy on your budget. With various models to choose from, they’re best for people using much more predictable water use.